Saturday, July 16, 2011

if i decline health insurance at work will i be denied medicaid for my child


if i decline health insurance at work will i be denied medicaid for my child?
my insurance at work is expensive I may end up opting out, I dont make but $10 hr and its a one hour commute, alot of gas, if I apply for medicaid will I be turned down?
Other - General Health Care - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Medicaid is based on your income and expenses. I don't believe that whether or not your employer offers insurance is a factor. The only way to know for certain is to apply.
2 :
No. You will not be denied for that reason. I was in the same situation 12 years ago and because of my income I qualified. You do need a lot of paperwork and time to apply. Come prepared!
3 :
To Be honest,It will take a little time to find the answer for the question of yours.have a look at the resource here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info for your reference .





Read more discussions :