Friday, December 16, 2011

Why do some Parents care about their Children's Health while others don't bother paying attention


Why do some Parents care about their Children's Health while others don't bother paying attention?
I know from experiences with my Mom that she's always been concerned about my Health and making wise choices in my eating habits. But how about other children's parents are the total opposite? and would rather let their child tell THEM what to make for dinner and what to buy for snacks?
Parenting - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Everyone has different styles of parenting. Some people just don't give a damn. I know I grew up on TV dinners and fast food. That's played a part in me getting even more active in my kids diet. I can't STAND tv dinners....
2 :
That is just to show you how different we all are.
3 :
Some parent's are not ready to be parents yet either. They are growing up with their Children . Most of the time they are too permissive. Good luck to your friend's.
4 :
Some parents just really do not have a clue how to be a praent, specially if they are first timers. If the kid is a picky eater you half to do what you half to do to get them to eat. Me personally I like to give my children choices. Take for instants last night we had a big family gathering, there was bar b que, spegetti, mashes potatoes and potato salad and fried chicken. I let my children chose what thwy wanted but they also had to choose a vegatable and a fruit to eat as well.
5 :
some parents either dont care or they make the mistake of thinking that what their children want is always whats in their best interest, or ocassianally could be tired out, im the oldest of 8, as i got older and the fam got bigger, the less homecooked meals i got, that is until i started cooking for the fam myself.
6 :
Those are the lazy parents.
7 :
SOME PARENtS dO CARE itS jUSt thAt thEy dONt hAVE tiME tO OR dONt kNOW hOW.EithER WAy thEy dONt kNOW WhAt thEyRE dOiNG UNLESS thEiR kidS SPEAk UP tO thEM && tELL thEM WhAt thEy NEEd OR WANt.SOME PARENtS dONt CARE At ALL bECAUSE thEyRE iN thEiR OWN WORLd fEELiNG SORRy fOR thEMSELVES.bUt thEy StiLL NEEd thEiR kidS ONE WAy OR thE OthER!
8 :
its what makes the world go round
9 :
Different parenting styles. My brothers and I were always included on the dinner decisions, but we knew Burger King, McDonalds, etc were not an option. And now with my kids, they each have one night a week were they get to pick the meal (they know fast food resturants are out). Also, they get to pick one "junk food" snack when I go to the grocery store but they also get the apples, bananas, organges, grapes, yogurts, etc. I care about the health of everyone in my family but I also realize that I can't eliminate all the bad foods so I'm teaching my kids to eat them in moderation.
10 :
because some parents do not really careĆ¢€¢





Read more discussions :