Monday, March 8, 2010

I need health insurance for a child not legally mine, I live in Florida. I have to buy her her own any ideas


I need health insurance for a child not legally mine, I live in Florida. I have to buy her her own any ideas?
Her mother and I are not married, together for ten years so far and likely for ever, I hope one of you found something that works and would pass on the tip. Do not make this about marriage, I am trying to help the child since her birth dad won't.
Other - General Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Her mother needs to take her birth dad to court, until then she could probably go to your local dfcs office and apply for medicaid. Hope this helps. Good luck!
2 :
Try this one - http://healthplans.bebto.com - my family have their health insurance - it is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.





Read more discussions :