Sunday, September 4, 2011

I've a child who is 1yr old, is extra olive oil good for his health & how to use or administer


I've a child who is 1yr old, is extra olive oil good for his health & how to use or administer?
Please give me the measurements up to adulthood. And more of its benefits in both children and adults.
Newborn & Baby - 3 Answers



Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You want to give your 1 year old olive oil? I don't think that is a good idea.
2 :
Extra virgin olive oil is a better fat to use in food as opposed to butter however there is no need to "administer" it to your little one other than using it in everyday cooking that your one year old eats (I'm assuming he eats what you eat). I dunno if you heard something on the news about the benefits of olive oil but you shouldn't embrace every health trend that comes along. In the nicest possible way, you really shouldn't mess around with your kid's diet in this way, your child is not a test dummy for some olive oil health trend.
3 :
Hi!I`m Italian and we use put extra olive oil from the first food,at lunch i give to my baby(7 month) homemade broth with cereal,Parmesan,meat and a little spoon of oil. The extra olive oil is good for the fat the baby need,but be sure to use only extra virgin olive oil,i use the Botticelli.





Read more discussions :