Monday, October 8, 2012

what do I need to do if my child has health Ins with the SD Dept of Social Service, and I want to move to ND


what do I need to do if my child has health Ins with the SD Dept of Social Service, and I want to move to ND?

Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You'll have to reapply for the health Insurance in ND after you move with their social services dept.
2 :
You will need to contact your current rep and inform them of the move, then contact the ND DSS and let them know you have just moved there and what programs you are currently involved in. They will give you the necessary forms to transfer everything.
3 :
You will have to re-file in ND. They can request your SD file and the processing time will probably be shorter than normal.





Read more discussions :