Monday, October 4, 2010

Which child health insurances are free


Which child health insurances are free?
my husband left us (no clue where he is) and im trying to get my newborn free health insurance until I start working.
Other - Pregnancy & Parenting - 9 Answers





Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Medicaid & HealthChoice
2 :
call mass health its free and also net work health the number is 18008412900
3 :
GO TO YOUR LOCAL MEDICAID OFFICE AND FILE FOR AS MUCH HELP AS YOU CAN. MEDICAID IS FREE HEALTH INS. UNTILL THE CHILD IS 19.
4 :
I'm so sorry. I know my HealthChoice covers children, but I don't have any and my employer pays the insurance. So I'm not sure if it would be free for independent buyers, but I would think so. You might check with them. Best of luck to you and your baby.
5 :
I live in canada, and due to my income level (which is still good)... my child gets subsized health care... are you in the States?
6 :
I would contact your local welfare department right away. They can send you an application or you could fill one out on line. Even if you don't qualify for medicaid they will submit your application to the Chip program. good luck and take care. I am so sorry that you have to go through this.
7 :
Go and get emergency medi-cal at your local medi-cal office, do not let your pride get in the way of getting medical coverage for the baby. I am sorry that your husband left you and the baby what a piece of s@#t he did not deserve a family, also I know that it must be hard for you to look for work with the baby they can help you get free child care as well as helping you get food stamps and cash aid until you find work, after you find a job then you and your child can apply for healthy families and that is free also......good luck I wish you and your baby the best!
8 :
FAMIS is free health care for children. check out their website.
9 :
go to DHS and talk to them! get food stamps too!




Read more discussions :