Sunday, June 24, 2012

Is it save for my health to be pregnant at age of 38yrs, it is been 9years ago since i have my second child


Is it save for my health to be pregnant at age of 38yrs, it is been 9years ago since i have my second child.?
Pls i need to no if it is still save for my health. Pls abusive answer will not be entertain. thank you.
Other - Pregnancy & Parenting - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
As long as U r healthy there should b no issues! Make sure to keep yourself in shape and eat healthy and take vitamins (if the prenatal 1s make U sick..use Centrum..that's what I did). Talk 2 ur doc. He will b able to give U better advice (since he knows U better then we do). Also, since their is a higher risk of a child being born w/Down Syndrome when the mother is over 35..make sure U get an amniocenteses test! Good Luck and Enjoy ur pregnancy!!
2 :
it should be no problem if you have no sickness. There are friends around me with children of age gap of more than 6 years. One of them has a child of 12 years old before she is conceive of a second one. Secondly, the age of 38 is no problem for you to conceive a second one.
3 :
You'll be fine, your body got you pregnant so it thinks its ready. Make sure you take care of your nutrition and get prenatal care. Congrats, btw!




Read more discussions :