Thursday, June 4, 2009

I applied a month ago im pregnate and 1year old child why is my health care case still pending






I applied a month ago im pregnate and 1year old child why is my health care case still pending?
i applied for cdphp health plan and have heard nothing back.
Pregnancy - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing you weren't all that clear on your application. Work on your communication skills.
2 :
They can take 3 months to get back to you.
3 :
it took about a month and a week to get mine going i had to send in multiple letters pay stubs letters from other people have verification of termination for jobs i had what seemed to be so long ago. its a pain but maybe try calling the company they arent the nicest people they actually made me cry and where very rude but eventually it worked out. good luck






Read more discussion :