Sunday, May 24, 2009

What age do your start worrying about the chiropractic health of your child


What age do your start worrying about the chiropractic health of your child?
and start popping their back for them.
Parenting - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't suggest you asking this on yahoo answers. Maybe you should consider asking one of your colleagues.
2 :
its never too early for baby cracks ..they aren't as connected yet like adults . They are limber. So it really doesn't do much for the bones but it helps the autoimmune system by waking up the pressure points.
3 :
My son had reflux really bad as an infant. I took him to the chiropractor for it when he was less than 1 month old. I had high hopes...but it didn't do him as good as the testimonials I had heard from others...but it certainly didn't do him harm.
4 :
lol, I already do! The other day I picked the boy up and he tried to swing himself back (to hang upside down) and I hear "crack, crack, crack". It was horrible, but then I thought "wow, that must've felt good".



Read more discussion :