Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Information on child health plus for my daughter


Information on child health plus for my daughter?
I'm trying to get info on my daughter's health insurance that she gets through child health plus. I go to the website but I don't really see an information phone number for it. How does Child Health Plus work? I'm trying to get information on what doctor she's going to? I can't really get this information through my ex as she's really shady and keeps a lot of information from me. What I'm really trying to do is get my daughter's records sent to a local doctor that I know behind her mother's back so that I can take my daughter to a GOOD doctor and not some two bit medicaid doctor. I have insurance through United Health that my ex refuses to use as she has too much pride. Thanks
Parenting - 2 Answers


 




Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You contact your county's Social Services department. Many doctors that accept medicaid also participate with private insurances such as United Health, so him or her participating with medicaid would not indicate that he is a bad doctor. In fact the insurances under CHP pay a monthly sum regardless of how many members show up so most doctors want to participate in that program.
2 :
Honestly I dont know how much info you would be able to get with all these laws of privacy.. I couldnt even get advice from my own doctor over the phone, lol.. I really think its great you want to make sure your child has the best care but I think the only way to go about this is try to reason with the mother or call county assistance where your child gets the medical and tell them you are willing to pay for child care and your ex wont allow it.. I know they would rather you pay it then the state so im sure they would be willing to help. Good luck





Read more discussions :