Saturday, October 8, 2011

I have a child that has mental health issues, shes defiant a teen mother... what can i do


I have a child that has mental health issues, shes defiant a teen mother... what can i do?
we are a lower income family that cannot afford spending more than my mortgage on mental health for her, is there a state funded program i can use? or clinic i can check her into? please help me i am desperate.
Mental Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
look for local MHMR clinics, (mental health mental retardation.) they go based on your income, and for me, everything is free. from the psychiatrist, and case worker, and also the meds soon :)
2 :
She may be more rebeliouse than defiant. At any rate. Call/go to your local Social Service office. Tell them the problem and they will refer you. It will be little or no cost. Good Luck.




Read more discussions :