Saturday, October 1, 2011

Would anyone take your 0-5 years of age child to a learning/fun center for children next to a health center


Would anyone take your 0-5 years of age child to a learning/fun center for children next to a health center?
If yes, why and if no why. What would be your concerns if you answered no. Also, would you actually take your child to a learning/fun center, where classes are offered for children and their parents?
Newborn & Baby - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
why not!
2 :
definitely. why not? it's fun for them, they can make friends, spend time with mom or dad and learn.
3 :
Its a parental thing
4 :
Yes, I would take my children to a learning/fun center that was next to a health center. I really don't see the problem. There are just as many illnesses in the local markets and malls, I would not be concerned about a facility next door where people are going to rid themselves of an illness. Medical assistance would also be readily available if there was an emergency because there is usually a physician there. As for the second part of your ques., I would love to attend a learning center with my children. I think it is a great idea, so far as, bonding with your child. God Bless!
5 :
I guess you are concerned with people who are ill going in and out of the health center. Tell you the truth, I don't know if it's good or bad. I'm interested in the answers too.
6 :
I don't see why not. If you're concerned about your child getting sick (since it's next to a health center), I really doubt that they'd get sick just from that. Plus, it's a proven fact that children need to be around other children to help build up their immune system. If you keep your child away from every person, then when you have to take your baby out in public, the child could get even more sick. However, when you have a newborn I say you should stay at home for at least the first few months. Anyways, back to the question, I would most definetley go to the learning center. I'm always looking for things to do with my children and ways my children can learn.





Read more discussions :