Monday, October 24, 2011

Caution of children health after pulling out one tooth urgently


Caution of children health after pulling out one tooth urgently?
what is the caution required after the doctor pull out a tooth from child 5 years old? The doctor said that there is no treatment and it should be removed otherwise the permanent tooth will be affected. So how can I take care from my child after that?
Dental - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I've heard that pulling out too many teeth can stunt bone growth in the jaw and other teeth. i think it' kinda like plucking eyebrows. Once you've pulled out the hair so many times, it just doesn't grow back. I bet one tooth pulled is fine though. I mean, what else can you do? If it needs to be done, do it.
2 :
buy them ice cream. it's cold so it's not bad for them after the tooth is pulled out, plus the most kids like it.
3 :
I had to have all my baby teeth pulled none of them fell out I have now a very healthy set of teeth and am in my 40"s I wouldn't worry
4 :
Just buy them ice cream.The cold will feel good. And maybe ask the doctor if you can be back their with him/her. He/she will feel comfortable with you near by.




Read more discussions :