Sunday, June 1, 2008

What are the best health insurances available for a child with special needs


What are the best health insurances available for a child with special needs?
I have a child with special needs she was receiving SSI for a long time until I got married. My husbank makes about $10,000 more than the income limit for her to get health insurance under the childrens with special healthcare needs of texas. I was hoping that someone could tell me of a good health insurance for a child with special needs. Thanks.
Dental - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
longshoremen have the best dental insurance bar none. call a children's dentist they can give advise on what they can or can not do. most hospitals may have a special program for a child it gets harder the older the child gets
2 :
Get your information about your health options first hand from licensed insurance providers.
3 :
I am not totally sure about the answer,I think your should call your local agent to get some suggestions.



  Read more discussions :