Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Can a health insurance company make a reimbursement check out to your under age child






Can a health insurance company make a reimbursement check out to your under age child?
Aetna sent me a reimbursement check made out in the name of my six-year-old child. Is that a Federal law? How can they make a check out to an under aged child that is on my policy?
Insurance - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
doesnt matter, they are your minor child, you can sign their name and deposit it.
2 :
I'm sure there's been an error on the part of the insurance company. Checks should only be made payable to the insured (you) or your authorized providers. If I were you, I'd call the insurance company and find out what's going on. Don't cash the check without first talking to them.





Read more discussions :