Sunday, February 20, 2011

Could having sex up to the last moment of pregnancy affect the health of the child


Could having sex up to the last moment of pregnancy affect the health of the child?

Pregnancy - 14 Answers
 




Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
nope, i did, baby was just fine
2 :
nop & on the last month its so helpfully for the labour
3 :
I don't think so, just don't be too violent, your woman will tell you how gentle to be.
4 :
No.. I actually heard that it helps with delivery. No worries.
5 :
Depends on the woman, the baby, & the situation. In most cases, it is fine (I did!). But occassionally, problems occur that could affect this. Ask your Dr. If he says OK Then go for it.
6 :
Yeah you can have sex until somewhere between the 7th and 9th month
7 :
other than the dent on your babys head, no problems :D it might actually help
8 :
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. thats just an old wives tale.
9 :
Depends: Have you had any complications? Did your doctor say no? I had sex until the day I went into labor, it helps speed the process up it also felt good being close to my husband.
10 :
I was told to do it as i had gone five days over and i had had enough. As long as your gentle its fine
11 :
no, i did and all was fine
12 :
No, i did it and i had no problem. My Dr told me that i should not have sex with my husband after i was 4-5 months pregnant. It was pretty uncomfortable for me so i stopped after i was like 81/2 months pregnant. But the baby was fine. So i guess it depends on the person.
13 :
It should not be a problem...unless your water broke already. Also, if you wouldn't want to start labor...I would suggest using a condom. The semen acts like a labor inducer and starts contractions and dilation... I should know it happened to me.
14 :
if it is a normal pregnancy then no, and her orgasms can actually rock the baby to sleep :-D just dont be too rough.


Read more discussions :