Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Is contact lenses part of the Kaiser Permanente Child Health Plan



Is contact lenses part of the Kaiser Permanente Child Health Plan?
I want to get contacts, I have Kaiser Permanente as my Health Insurance. Is contact lenses part of the benefits from this health plan. Is 16 years old a good age to wear contacts? Is LensCrafter a good place to get Contact lenses, or just kaiser permanente?
Other - General Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sorry no. they don't. i barely got my contacts this year and i'm fifteen. you should go to walmart they are really cheap there.
2 :
I had a good Kaiser plan for my kids, but only glasses were covered. Sixteen is a good age for them, if you are mature & careful in taking care of things (like you remember to wear your seatbelt & helmet for skateboarding, etc.)



Read more discussions :