Wednesday, March 12, 2008

If I join the army and have a baby does my child get health benefits


If I join the army and have a baby does my child get health benefits?
I am going into the army and I have a 1 year old daughter who lives with the mother. Even though we are unmarried do I get extra pay and/or my child get the health benefits
Military - 7 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes your child gets health benefits
2 :
Your child would get the heath bennies, but she/he would have to be living with you to get anything else, like housing, etc.
3 :
Your child will be entitled to health benefits , but you don't get extra compensation.
4 :
Your child will get health benefits and and ID card. Retired U.S. Army
5 :
If you put the child on your DD1172 (DEERS) form. then yes and th emother get the I D card and knows your SSN, then yes.
6 :
The answer is yes. It is Tri-care.
7 :
Your child will receive medical benefits, and if you have to pay child support you may receive partial BAH (but this MUST go to the mother).
8 :
If she lives with her mom the thought is that you should get her an ID Card for medical benefits. You will need to enroll her in DEERS. You will need the birth certificate and proof that you are providing the child support.



Read more discussins :