Friday, May 28, 2010

25 dollars of the child support goes toward health insurance that was carried by is mother







25 dollars of the child support goes toward health insurance that was carried by is mother?
Now it is carried by the state at no charge for the last 6 months so do i still have to pay 25 dollars for it and can i get the 25 dollars back for the last 6 months
Marriage & Divorce - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You are petty and immature and shouldn't have had a child. That way you would not be worrying about 25 dollars that help covers a child you made expenses.
2 :
i work 2 jobs.. i have lot of bills. 4br house in the suburbs.. 3 cars, wife's tuition for her nursing school... and daycare for a 3 year old, after school care for 5/8 year olds. the last part alone costs me 1500$ per month. you're crying about 25$? LMAO
3 :
In most states they will attempt to recoup the state funds. Rather than getting the $25 back, I would think they would charge it to you, if I understand your question, which I'm not confident I do. It seems poorly worded.
4 :
Probably not, but is $25/month worth going back to court?
5 :
What makes you think that any one of us knows that answer? Really? Why don't you call the state where they will know the answer? That is who I would ask.
6 :
My parents love me. I had a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my stomach. I didn't have the most expensive thing, but what they gave me is priceless. (I think the irony is lost on you) You are priceless. You are quibbling over $25. Are you for real! This is your child. Let me guess. You'll spend more than that on yourself, because it's you and you think you're important. Priceless! PS: the smart folks out there will get the irony. This is your child. You have to TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD!!!!!!!
7 :
Do you think your ex is getting rich off the $25? Do you not think your child might need a book? a pencil? $25 certainly won't buy sneakers or clothes
8 :
How much are you paying for your internet connection per month, so you can come on here and show the world what a pathetic waste of oxygen you are?






Read more discussions :